OD Hive Terms and Conditions
Statement of Intention
I hereby apply to join the OD Hive on behalf of myself and the organisation listed in my application.
I agree that the Terms and Conditions, which I acknowledge having read below, bind the organisation and myself jointly and severally.
A reference to “member” or “members” is deemed to include the organisation.
A reference to “OD Hive” is deemed to include FutureBuilders Group and Carlin Consulting Group Pty Ltd and any of their affiliates, owners, officers, predecessors, successors, directors, agents, current and former employees, contractors, heirs, and beneficiaries. I agree to an initial annual commitment to attend scheduled meetings and pay the membership fee invoiced by Carlin Consulting Group Pty Ltd on behalf of the OD Hive.
Should I decide to withdraw within 30 days after this initial commitment, I acknowledge I will be refunded in full, less $90 USD to cover administation fees.
Should I decide to withdraw after 30 days, I acknowledge that my membership fees already been paid are not refundable or transferrable.
Terms and Conditions
1. Attendance: The success of the OD Hive mastermind group for all members requires commitment to regular attendance on the part of each individual member. Members receive a schedule of meeting dates for the forthcoming year. If a member finds that they are frequently unable to attend meetings due to conflict with another ongoing commitment, they should notify firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Punctuality: All members are asked to show their respect to others in their group by joining the meetings on time and staying for the full 90 minutes. The OD Hive understand sometimes this unavoidable.
3. RSVP: There is no need to RSVP for each individual meeting.
4. Confidentiality and privacy: All members must undertake to keep discussions and information exchanged at group meetings strictly confidential. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, members are agreeing to Chatham House rules, that no personal or organization-specific information will be shared outside the meeting.
5. Video recordings: Video recordings can be useful for those who cannot attend a particular meeting, however some members may prefer that sessions are not recorded. If all members of the meeting without exception agree to recording the plenary session of the meeting (not the smaller breakout groups), then the recording will be uploaded to the OD Hive app. This is provided on the basis that this video recording is strictly only to be viewed by members of the group and not shared broadly. If all members of the meeting without exception do not unanimously agree to this, then the sessions will not be recorded.
6. Session topics: The OD Hive will vary the session topics based on input from the group. The initial list of topics is a guideline of suggested topics only.
7. Advice provided during sessions: Advice provided during meetings are given in good faith based on the specific information shared by the members, without knowledge of any broader operating context. As such, the OD Hive, FutureBuilders Group and Carlin Consulting Group Pty Ltd is not responsible for any advice or recommendations which are provided either during or subsequent to group meetings.
8. Indemnification: Members agree to defend and indemnify the OD Hive and hold it harmless against any and all claims, losses, costs, penalties, fines, damages, demands, and/or liability, which may arise from or related in any way to a member’s use or misuse of the activities, a member’s breach of these Terms and Conditions, or a member’s conduct or actions arising from the terms of services. Members agree not to add any of these persons or entities described in this clause as a third party in a dispute, claim or legal action.
9. Limits of liability: If a member has any basis for recovering damages (including a breach of these Terms and Conditions), members agree that their exclusive remedy is to recover from OD Hive direct damages up to an amount equal to the members fee for the month during which the loss or breach occurred. Members are strictly forbidden to recover any other damages or losses, including direct, consequential, lost profits, special, indirect, incidental, or punitive. These limitations and exclusions apply even if this remedy does not fully compensate the member for any losses or fails of its essential purpose or if OD Hive knew or should have known about the possibility of damages. To the maximum extent permitted by law, these limitations and exclusions apply to anything or any claims related to these Terms and Conditions, the products and services, or related software.
10. Networking: The OD Hive hosts Zoom-based meetings for the member’s own cohort, as well as opportunities to attend larger meetings and meet members of the wider OD Hive community. Members agree not to engage in direct mass marketing with any members. The OD Hive also requests that members do not actively solicit work from other members. Instead, mutually beneficial relationships between members are encouraged to flourish. The OD Hive encourages members to engage the services of other members in the community, and collaborate on projects, providing this does not inhibit the open and sharing environment cultivated in OD Hive Mastermind Group.
11. Payment of fees: Fees are to be paid annually in advance. No refund applies in respect of non-attendance at scheduled Mastermind meetings.
12. Authority: The member acknowledges they either have the authority to contract on behalf of their organisation in respect of their fees or have obtained the relevant authority to do so.
13. Termination clause: The OD Hive operates under an agreed member etiquette and anticipates our members will follow these behavioural standards. The OD Hive reserves the right to exit members in the event that the etiquette is breached.
14. Automatic renewal: The OD Hive will automatically reserve your space in the group, and renew your membership at the end of the period and charge members the then current price for the renewal term, unless members provide 30 days written notice that they have chosen to cancel their membership.
15. Satisfaction guarantee and refund policy: If members decide to withdraw from their group for any reason within 30 days after the initial commitment, they will be refunded in full, less $90 USD to cover administration fees. If members decide to withdraw after 30 days for any reason, their membership fees already been paid are not refundable or transferrable.